ImprintPutenzucht MIKO GmbH
4871 Frankenburg am Hausruck
UID ATU 63935068
Commercial register: FN303885s
Regional court Wels
Vet-Nr. AT LT40902 EG
Tel. +43 7683 7225
Certified quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015
Process number ICV00260 001
Chamber affiliation: Chamber of Agriculture
Purpose of the company: hatching and trading of turkey poults
Website: Dr. Ilse Retzek-Wimmer | lakeview.communications , Seewalchen
Photos: resch.foto Hannes Resch, Ried Video: Land creates life
Data protection declaration on information requirementsThe protection of your personal data is very important to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data protection information we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on this website.
Contact usIf you contact us by email, your data will be stored for six months for the purpose of processing the request and in the event of follow-up questions. In principle, I do not pass on this data.
CookiesThis website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your device using the browser. They do no harm but help to display the content correctly for the respective device.
Some cookies remain on your device until you delete them. This enables your browser to recognize the page the next time you visit it.
If you do not want this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you only allow this in individual cases.
If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of the website may be restricted.
Server log files Each time our website is accessed, the system automatically records data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data is collected:
(1) Information about the browser type and the version used
(2) The operating system of the user
(3) The internet service provider of the user
(4) The user's IP address
(5) Date and time of access
(6) Websites from which the user's system reaches our website
(7) Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
The data is also stored in the provider's log files. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user. 2. Legal basis for data processing The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. To do this, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The log files are saved to ensure the functionality of the website. We also use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The data is not evaluated for marketing purposes in this context.
Our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that it is no longer possible to assign the calling client.
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
your rightsYou have the rights to:
- Information (whether and what personal data has been stored about you),
- correction, addition or deletion (of personal data that is incorrect or is not processed in accordance with the law),
- Restriction and data portability
- and in certain circumstances the right to withdraw and to object.
The right to deletion is only limited insofar as we can suspend the deletion due to statutory retention periods and / or to safeguard our claims. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority if the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way.
Google Web FontsThis page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Google servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in Google's data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
Google MapsThis site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transmission. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and to make it easier to find the places we have indicated on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. You can find more information on how to handle user data in Google's data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.